Migration consultants queensland australia

 About us 


The individual who wants to apply for the visa must:

  • Be the parent, legal guardian or a relative of the student who is studying in a recognized educational institute in Australia under the student visa.
  • Be able to provide accommodation and other support.
  • Be at least 21 years of age.
  • Have enough money to support himself / herself and also the student during the entire stay.

Length of Stay

Up to 5 years


Starting from 575 AUD

*Credit card surcharge 1.32%

Migration agents in australia